By J. Krishnamurti
Read Online or Download A Flame of Learning, Krishnamurti with Teachers PDF
Best education books
A part of a language programme that teaches young ones to learn, this publication is certainly one of a chain of six at degree four which makes use of the Afro-Caribbean characters Wilf and Wilma to show language and studying suggestions.
The abilities essential to plan and bring effective overall healthiness education schemes are essentially an analogous, even if it really is in a lecture room, place of work, health center, or group. health and wellbeing schooling: growing concepts for college & neighborhood healthiness, 3rd version offers the instruments to make applicable programming judgements in line with the wishes of the consumers and the academic settings.
- A New Model of School Discipline: Engaging Students and Preventing Behavior Problems (Oxford Workshop Series: School Social Work Association of America)
- Commentary on Gabriel Marcel's the Mystery of Being (Marquette Studies in Philosophy, No 46)
- The Education of Linguistic and Cultural Minorities in the OECD Countries
- International Bibliography of Austrian Philosophy Internationale Bibliographie zur osterreichischen Philosophie. IBOP 1991 1992 (Studien zur osterreichischen ... (Studien Zur Oesterreichischen Philosophie)
- Handbook of Reseach in Entrepreneurship Education: A General Perspective (Elgar Original Reference)
Additional info for A Flame of Learning, Krishnamurti with Teachers
You don’t just say, ‘Oh, they’re rioting in such and such a place, and they’re hijacking there’, but you say, ‘What’s going on in those people and what’s going on here are related’. Relate what’s going on inside each person’s mind to the very objective thing they’re studying in the outside world. T: I wonder if it’s even essential to experience or to read about and see these dreadful things that are happening around, outside this place. Surely there’s enough to learn, on a different scale, maybe, right inside us.
T: You’re not saying that you’d like to see some long hair? K: No, I’m objecting as a new teacher. I don’t want to keep on telling the student, ‘Don’t, don’t, don’t’, or, ‘Do, do, do’. Even in the most polite way or reasonable way, I don’t want to do that. I want to find a different way of doing it, because that way again creates a habit. You follow? T: Well then, what you’re saying is that we’ve got to convey it to the student instantly. K: I don’t want to repeat; I want to tell him once and be finished with it.
T: It’s a big step. K: It is a big step. Make it. Get down to it. Do it. T: To be free of violence... K: Just a minute, sir. We are going to discuss together, talk it over with the students, as we are in the same boat, to be free of violence. T: When you step down from the pedestal, you’re free of the pedestal. You have no image about yourself. K: No, I haven’t started on that yet; I’m off the pedestal. T: Then you deal with violence. K: I deal with it. Because I’ve established a relationship in which we’re all together in this question; I’m not sitting on a platform telling them what to do.